School Assemblies include:
- Lion Pride Assemblies- These monthly assemblies celebrate academic achievement, attendance, and culture/climate builders. They are spirited gatherings that promote all that is positive here at Green Acres.
- Lion Culture Assemblies are infused with PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention and Support) to promote school-wide behavioral expectations. These quarterly assemblies explain to students the importance of how social-emotional learning and behaviors impact our school culture.
- Accelerated Reader (AR) These assemblies recognize 2nd - 5th-grade students in the attainment of reading goals and celebrate students who have made the "Million Word Club" (and beyond!)
- Musical Artists - Several artists are invited to perform at school-wide assemblies. Many of these are sponsored by our Home School Club.
- Theater of All Possibilities where 5th graders perform along with professional actors to teach about history and social studies concepts
- Kids on the Block (through Easter Seals) - a puppet show for 4th graders to promote compassion and awareness of people with disabilities and their needs.